The advice or guidance regarding the reduction of someone’s weight is called “Weight loss tips”. The people who are aware of the obese and its adverse effects want to reduce their weight, and they know that the overweight body is a house of many diseases and illnesses. Severe obesity invites many kinds of diseases such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart diseases, fatty liver diseases, kidney diseases, etc. Furthermore, obese people do not seem physically good too. Therefore, weight loss is the choice of everyone.
But, to meet the challenge of weight loss isn’t an easy job. It’s a great battle for the people who are struggling with. But the only one and most important thing we have to understand is how can we lose our weight in a healthy way without hurting our body.
There are many ways, with the help of them obviously, we can lose our weight but if we don’t choose the correct way, we will gain the previous weight back again instead of weight loss.
Everybody knows that the human body needs proper nutrition for proper nourishment. It will be impossible to live a healthy life without sufficient and proper nutrition. Although, if we take more calories than the requirement to our body, the excess calories turn into fat, and our body needs to burn that extra calorie for losing weight.
There are more options in front of us for weight loss, it depends on our choices either choose to intake more calories, and do hard exercise to burn such extra calories, or eat low-calorie food. Only dieting is not enough to lose weight because it takes too much time. Therefore, physical exercise also the most effective step for weight loss. Bear in mind that how much exercise we need depends on the severity of overweight.
How many kinds are of weight loss tips?
As I stated before, there are more options in front of us for weight loss. Some are physical exercises and some are foods to eat in control measure. These all are called weight loss tips, and they are as under:
1. Try intermittent fasting – Intermittent fasting is an eating pattern that cycles between periods of fasting and eating. Intermittent fasting is an ideal way of losing weight.
2. Take dinner early – Human or animal metabolism slows down while they are sleeping, so it is necessary to give our body enough time to digest whatever we eat before going to bed. The earlier we finish having food for the day, the better. Therefore, we must eat at least 2 hours before going to bed.
3. Dieting – Dieting is an eating plan in which someone eats less food, or he or she eats only particular types of food for weight loss. Dieting is one of the famous ways to control the desired weight without compromising health. Nowadays, dieting has become a fashion. For most people who have been dieting, one of the major reasons is to look better, it is because of their job requirements such as actors, actresses, and models. Moreover, not only film actors, actresses, and models peons to CEOs, Armed forces, Police forces all and all want to be slim so as to look attractive. Moreover, it is a professional requirement for the Armed forces and Police forces.
The people who are in dieting, obviously they must change their lifestyle and food habits. You can reduce the amount of food but increase protein and fiber, eat more slowly chewing a mouthful food at least 32 times, avoid eating in front of the TV or computer. If you eat sitting in front of the TV or computer, you don’t know how many foods you have eaten and it is certain that you eat foods more than requirements.
4. Intake of protein-rich food – Protein has powerful effects on appetite. It makes you feel of stomach fullness. It reduces hunger so that it helps you to eat fewer calories. Eat protein-rich foods such as chicken breasts, fish, eggs, Greek yogurt, lentils, and almonds, etc. instead of high-calorie foods.
5. Eat fiber-rich foods – It works the same as protein-rich foods. Viscous fiber is only found in plant foods, such as beans, oat cereals, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, oranges, and flax seeds. And “Glucomannan” is a weight loss supplement that contains very high viscous fiber. Viscous fiber particularly reduces appetite and food intake. It is found in a gel form that slows down digestion too.
6. Limit intake of refined carbs – Refined carbohydrates are such kinds of grain products that have not beneficial nutrients and fiber. The dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals are removed during refining or milling process. Refined carbs are digested quickly. Therefore, generally, we take more than enough, which can drive overeating and increase the risk of obesity.
7. Eat low carb diet – Carbohydrates are found in sugary foods, pasta, and bread. But, the low-carb diet restricts carbohydrates. A low-carb diet can be found in protein, fat and healthy vegetables. There are many different kinds of low-carb diets which can cause weight loss and improve health.
8. Drink coffee – Coffee is loaded with antioxidants and can have numerous health benefits. But make sure that not to add more sugar or other high-calorie ingredients to your coffee which causes adverse effects on the weight loss program.
If we drink coffee before lunch/dinner time it suppresses the appetite because caffeinated beverages cause reduce the intake of less food and it boosts our metabolism.
9. Drink green tea – Green tea also has many benefits. It is helpful in weight loss too. It is loaded with powerful antioxidants that work synergistically with caffeine to enhance fat burning. If we drink tea before lunch/dinner time it suppresses the appetite because caffeinated beverages causes reduce the intake of less food and it boosts our metabolism.
10. Drink water – Drink 10 to 12 cups of water each day. You can add lemon, lime, or cucumber to water before drinking for appealing flavor. Drinking water keeps your stomach full so that your stomach does not demand more food, it results in no gain extra weight. One study in adults found that drinking half a liter of water about 30 minutes before meals reduced hunger and lessened calorie intake. But always keep in mind that to drink water while taking meals is very harmful, there should be enough intervals of at least 30 minutes and above.
11. Avoid processed food – Processed foods are high in sugars, fats, and calories which helps in increasing weight therefore, it is intellectual to avoid such kind of food.
12. Avoid sugary drinks – Intake of Sugary beverages like Soda have a high risk of many diseases. It is very easy to consume excess calories through sugary drinks it is because liquid calories do not affect fullness the way solid food does. That is why it would be more intellectual to stay away from such kind of sugary drinks. And I would like to suggest you drink water, coffee and green tea instead of sugary drinks.
13. Sleep well and be stress-free – A lack of sleep may disorder the appetite-regulating hormones namely “leptin” and “ghrelin”. And another hormone namely “cortisol” becomes elevated when you are stressed. Because of fluctuation, or changes in hormones can increase your hunger and start to eat unhealthy food, leading to high-calorie intake. Moreover, chronic sleep disorder and stress may increase your risks of several diseases, such as type 2 diabetes and obesity.
14. Keep yourself busy – Make you always busy yourself so that you enjoy doing even more than eating food. You can go shopping, can see the movie, go on walking, can read books, can call a friend, these are the ways which make you busy. If you eat less there is no reason to increase weight
15. Aerobic/Physical exercise – The following calorie-burning aerobic activities should be done daily in order to lose weight:
- Cross country skiing – It burns 545(Moderate) to 1125(Intense) calorie per hour.
- Biking – It burns 570(Moderate) to 850(Intense) calories per hour.
- Running – It burns 850 calories for an 8 Minute mile.
- Boxing – It burns 615(Moderate) to 815(Intense) calories per hour.
- Squash – It burns 850 calories.
- Swimming – It burns 545(Moderate) to 680(Intense) calories per hour.
- Rock climbing – It burns 540 (Rappelling) to 750(Ascending) calories per hour.
- Rugby – It burns 681(Moderate) to 715 (Intense) calories per hour.